Many products boast that they include Full Spectrum Hemp Extract. This sounds pretty awesome, but if you don’t know exactly what Full Spectrum Hemp entails, then it’s just a bunch of words that don’t really have any meaning. This article is here to shed light on the subject.
WHAT IS IT?
Full Spectrum Hemp is the most natural, least processed form of oil harvested from the hemp plant. Given that it’s the least processed version, nothing is added or removed. This is what makes it ‘full spectrum.’
The cannabinoids present in Full Spectrum Hemp include:
• CBD is the cannabinoid that most people know about. It’s typically used as a pain reliever*, anxiety reducer*, and can aid mental focus*, too.
• CBG can relieve symptoms if irritable bowel syndrome*, support eye health*, and block receptors that cause cancer cell growth*.
• CBN has been known to work as an antibacterial*, neuroprotectant*, and an appetite stimulator*.
• CBC may be a powerful cancer fighter*. In recent studies with mice, it’s been shown to reduce inflammation and prevent tumor growth.
These four cannabinoids are present in Full Spectrum Hemp along with about 140 others – and that’s a lot of benefits. The four cannabinoids mentioned are the ones that have been the focus of recent studies – the others have yet to be explored in detail and fully understood.
It’s important to keep the entourage effect in mind when considering a group of cannabinoids – this effect multiplies the benefits of all the cannabinoids when they’re able to work together synergistically.
THC is another cannabinoid that’s included, but most hemp plants are bred to naturally produce less than the government limit of 0.3%. This means that you’ll get the benefits of hemp without the high.
Terpenes are another component of hemp oil. These are what give the plant its distinctive odor and flavor, and they may also have health benefits such as:
• Acting as a bone growth stimulant*
• Helping with memory stimulation*
• Pain relief*
• Working as a sleep aid*
• Reducing itch*
• Wound healing*
• Depression relief*
FULL SPECTRUM CBD CAPSULES
ICHOR offers Full Spectrum Hemp Extract in Softgel form. By consuming a Capsule once or twice daily, you can incorporate the numerous benefits of Hemp Extract into your routine.
This year has been a slog for mostly everyone, but someone with depression has it doubly as hard. By adding Full Spectrum CBD Capsules to your life, you have the ability to improve morale* right at your fingertips – by using Premium CBD. By taking one Capsule in the morning and one at night, you can add a heightened sense of balance to an otherwise topsy-turvy day.
Including Full Spectrum Hemp in your life will get you the full spectrum of benefits – and a noticeable difference. The only way to know for sure is to try – check out ICHOR’s Softgels and see how much better you feel.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ICHOR products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.