As CBD grows in popularity, more and more people are beginning to learn the ins and outs of what makes this cannabinoid great. What’s even greater, though, is nano CBD.
Nano CBD differs from regular CBD because of the size of its particles. The particles included in nano CBD are extremely tiny – the tiniest you could ever imagine – which means that the body’s endocannabinoid system can absorb them faster and you feel their positive effects more quickly.
The concept of nano CBD is all well and good, but the question still remains… how is it made? Well, we have the answer to that, too.
ICHOR uses a method called the Ultrasonic Enhancement Technique, which is known to be the most effective in creating nano CBD. Broken down into simple terms, the method looks something like this:
- A vibrating ultrasonic probe is immersed into a mixture of hemp seed, and it transmits both high and low pressure sound waves.
- These sound waves cause the CBD to break down into smaller particles, creating millions of micro-bubbles (cavities).
- These cavities expand in low pressure and implode during high pressure.
- As the cavities collapse, they create a harsh environment – a process called cavitation.
- This causes the cell walls to break and release bioactive compounds into the hemp seed.
- Once enhanced, the effects of CBD are heightened due to the minimized size of the nanoparticles. Since the particles are smaller, they can spread out further and reach places the regular-sized particles would not have been capable of.
With particles this tiny, imagine how well they work – especially in liquid-form, such as ICHOR’s Nano CBD Water. The nanoparticles are easily soluble and with no taste (or aftertaste), they will enmesh themselves into your bloodstream as you hydrate your body with delicious, clear water.
The same can be said for Nano CBD Shots. Focus will come easily and quickly after downing one of these berry-flavored shots, because the particles can easily blend with those already present in your system.
Nano CBD Cream will offer quick relief. When you’re in pain, the last thing you want to do is wait hours for the remedy to work. Waiting isn’t part of the equation when it comes to nano CBD cream. It starts working right away.
No matter what product you’re using, the nano CBD will get to work quickly and efficiently, preparing you for whatever comes next in your everyday life.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ICHOR products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.