The holidays can be a stressful time; this is something that most everyone knows and experiences year after year. Not only do the holidays entail dealing with family and the drama that comes with them twice in under two months, the concept of gift-giving comes along with those gatherings, too. It can get overwhelming trying to pick out the most thoughtful gift for your loved ones. And 2020 adds a whole new layer of stress: Navigating expectations about travel and gatherings in the time of COVID.
The holidays are a lot to think about, and managing stress isn’t always easy – especially when you have a thousand other things on your plate (when regarding Thanksgiving… that might mean literally). Luckily, we have the perfect remedy.
Full spectrum hemp extract and CBD are great ways to help keep your stress levels down, and they can do this through a myriad of different ways, such as:
- Helping you get restful sleep at night to prepare you for the long, cold, and dark winter days.
- Allowing you to stay focused and on point during the day when productivity is important.
- Helping to prevent headaches and alleviate ones that are already occurring*.
- A few of our products that can act as great partners for you during this season are:
- Nano CBD Water – hydration is important during times of heavy stress, and getting h2O into your body along with a healthy dose of CBD will be just the boost you need.
- Nano CBD Beverage Enhancer – put a drop of this into your eggnog for the all-around wellness you’ve been craving.
CBD + CBN + Melatonin Softgels – these will improve the quality of sleep at night, preparing you for more days filled with holiday fun.
Incorporating CBD into your day allows you to do all the things you need to do to make the holidays a success for you and your family.
At their core, the holidays are a time for giving. So, think outside yourself when it comes to these awesome CBD products. They also make great gifts for loved ones who are dealing with similar holiday struggles!
In the end, hemp wellness can help you remember the true meaning of the season: Peace, love, and goodwill.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ICHOR products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.